Venture English Company Policy
Students who enroll in classes at Venture English will be required to agree to the following terms of service and abide by the honor code
T.R.S Venture Education Private Limited Terms of Service:
- T.R.S. Venture is a private company running under the directorship of Ryan M. Vars and Rahul J. Jaguasi. As such we reserve the right to admission under the legality of Article 15, Section 2 of the Indian Constitution.
- The Institute has the right to close for certain days or events without prior notice. However, the Institute will, to the best of its abilities, inform students of such closures with advance notice, announcements in class and the use of the Institute’s Facebook Page.
- The Institute retains the right to adjust class timings to accommodate conditions such as weather or to facilitate the majority of student’s schedules.
T.R.S. Venture Education Private Limited Student Honor Code
- Students are expected to conduct themselves in an appropriate manner and the Institute will not tolerate any kind of intimidation, discrimination and/or abusive language directed towards individuals, race, caste, gender, etc.
- If a student’s behavior makes either the teacher or other students uncomfortable it remains the right of the Institute to ask the offending student to leave class, and in severe cases, to be dismissed from the Institute.
- Students will not attend classes while under the influence of any intoxicating substances including alcohol, chemical substances or other natural mind altering narcotics.
- Students are expected to dress in culturally appropriate clothes that shows respect to both the person and other students. If students wear clothes such as mini-skirts, low cut tops, jeans with revealing holes or other inappropriacies, it remains the right of the Institute to ask the offending student to leave the class or to adorn acceptable clothing.
- Students are expected to arrive on time for their classes. Students will not be allowed to enter the class 45 minutes after it starts and therefore forfeit that day’s class.
- Students are not allowed to talk on cell phones in class and are expected to not use their phones, to text, to Facebook, to Twitter, to What’sApp or any other form of activity unless directed to by a Teacher.
- Students are expected to pay their fees in a timely manner. Students who do not pay will be asked to stop coming to classes until such time as when they can pay their fees.
- Fees once submitted are non-refundable.
- Students must inform the front office, in writing, for any leave of absence from the institute. Leave of absences that are not pre-approved will be counted against the student’s course and cannot be made up.
- Classes that are missed cannot be made up.